GoDaddy is the best and cheap. they provide a domain at rupees 99/month which is cheap then other domain providers. GoDaddy also provide a hosting for the same rate, but after 1 year you have to pay like other sites.
Here is how to make a website with GoDaddy
GoDaddy domain and hosting at low prize
- Go to godaddy website.
- Click on domain or hosting.
- If you want both domain and hosting click here.
- Now it will ask you which plan you want.
- Then choose economy plan for lowest prize.
- Now enter you domain name and select .com .net .in .org etc.
- Then click Go.
- Now you successfully added your domain and hosting.
- Make sure you won’t select 2 domain or 2 hosting plan.
- Choose domain and hosting for 1 year.
- You got domain for free and hosting for 77% offer.
- If you want 2 years then you have to pay more money then 1 year.
- Click proceed to checkout.
GoDaddy sign up
- Now GoDaddy ask you to signup.
- Fill all your details and click signup.
- Now it will ask you to select your payment methods.
- Click on net banking.
- Now click place your order.
- Now select net banking or debit card payment.
- Now enter one time password that send to you.
- Click submit.
- Now your payment is submitted and order is placed.
Create control panel
- In bottom page there is a option called web hosting, click on that.
- Now click on set up.
- It will ask you to choose your domain name.
- And also choose your server region which is near to you.
- Now it will ask you to create control panel account name and password.
- Enter your control panel name and password.
- Click next.
- Now you successfully created your control panel.
- Now it will ask you to install WordPress.
- Choose yes because WordPress can help you build your website without knowing any programming knowledge.
- Now click finish.
- Now you will see a short video then it will take you to your control panel.
- That’s it your WordPress website is created successfully.
- Now you have to verify your mail for security purpose.
- Once you verify your mail.
- Type your website in URL for checking your website is created or not.
- Once your site is live you can access your site.
Access your site
- Type http://www.yourwebsite.com/wp-admin/ In URL box.
- Now it will ask you to enter your WordPress user name and password.
- Click log in.
- That’s it, now you can control your site from WordPress dashboard.
- Thank you.